Away, But Close to the Heart

."¥¥¥".


One morning, a girl was seen playing alone. Her name is Ni Putu Rosa Amelia. He is a native balinese. Rosa is currently in my 2nd elementary school. Rosa and her family live in Bali.

One day, they moved to Bandung, because Rosa's father had a job in Bandung. Rosa's father put Rosa in a school in Bandung.

Today, is Rosa's first day at school in Bandung. Her father drove Rosa all the way to the school gate, and then the teacher's mother took her in class 2B.

The teacher's mother told Rosa to sit down with one of the girls. then Rosa learned. The recess time also sounded, Rosa also got acquainted with the daughter who was next to her.
"What's your name?" Rosa said to the daughter.
"My name is Kia Atallya." Kia said softly.
"Hi kia, get to know me Rosa." Rosa said with a smile.
"Hi too Rosa." Kia said.
From then on, Kia and Rosa began to become friends.

One day, when Kia and Rosa were waiting for a pick-up. Kia takes Rosa to accompany her to buy a bracelet. They also went to the place where bracelets were sold.
"Bang, I bought 2 bracelets. make one bracelet say Kia and the other one says Rosa." Kia said to the bracelet seller.
"why buy 2 kia bracelets?" asked Rosa.
"One is for me with a bracelet that says Rosa and the other one is for you with Kia inscription." Kia replied.
"But what to buy a Kia bracelet for?" Rosa
asked "because this bracelet is a form of our friendship." Kia replied.
Rosa also smiled at kia's words.

After the bracelet is finished. Kia attached a bracelet bearing the name kia to Rosa's hand. And Rosa attached a bracelet bearing Rosa's name to kia's hand.
"From now on, Rosa is Kia's best friend." Kia said happily.
"best friend for good." Rosa said.

After that day, they became best friends. They began to share their ups and downs with each other. Their friendship lasted for 4 years.

Today they graduated from elementary school and will continue their education to the junior high level. They plan to go to the same middle school. But unfortunately, Rosa had to return to Bali. Because his father's work in Bandung has been completed.

That afternoon, Rosa went to meet the kia at the park where they used to share their grievances.
"Kia, I'm going back to Bali." Rosa said sadly.
"we can't go to school in the same place can we?" asked Kia sadly.
"yes, I'm sorry, we can't do it anymore." Rosa replied.
"kia, I'm sorry. because I have to go to Bali." Rosa continued.
hearing Rosa's words, Kia didn't say anything and left Rosa directly.

The next morning, all the neighbors said goodbye to the father, the mother of rosa. But Rosa was just busy waiting for her best friend. Rosa hopes that her best friend can see her one last time, and she hopes to give her a notebook to her best friend as a final gift. But it's a pity that it has been waiting for a while, but Kia has not come.

Also Read More:

 


Finally, rosa left. In the middle of the journey Rosa saw someone running towards her car, she was a kia.
"Dad, stop quickly. Look at Kia coming." Rosa said happily.
Rosa's father also stopped the car. Without thinking, Rosa got out of the car directly and came to kia.
"kia" Rosa said nervously. Karna couldn't believe her best friend was seeing her.
"yes Rosa." Kia said softly?
Rosa also hugged kia.

"Kia, I thought you wouldn't come to see me one last time." Rosa said through tears.
Kia let go of rosa's embrace, and wiped Rosa's tears.
"I'll come to see my best friend one last time." Kia said.
"Thank you Kia, this is a notebook for you. I give this, because when I leave you won't have any friends. So, I give this so that every one of your happy and sad stories, you can write in this book." Rosa said.
"thank you Rosa. But I also want to give this necklace to you. Inside this necklace, there is a picture of you and a picture of me. Kia said with a smile.
"this is great Kia, thank you Kia." Rosa said.
"Don't forget me Rosa" Kia said.
"I'll never forget you, Kia." Rosa said.
Rosa also returned to the car.

Every minute, every Hour, every day, every month and Every year never Rosa didn't think about her best friend's Kia.
Days change days, Months change months, Years change years. 10 Years have passed.
Currently, it is Rosa's 22nd birthday.
"Rosa, what gift do you want?" Dad asked Rosa.
"I want to go to Bandung dad" Rosa replied.
Dad agreed to Rosa's request. Her father bought Rosa a ticket to Bandung.

When Rosa arrived in Bandung. Rosa went straight to elementary school, where they witnessed their friendship. Rosa also goes to the park where they often meet to share the joys and sorrows. After that, rosa went to Kia's house. In the alley, the kia's house. Rosa saw that there was a yellow flag, Rosa walked slowly and she saw a flower board that read "sorry for the passing of Kia Atallya." After reading the flower board, Rosa's eyes burst into tears and tears ran down Rosa's cheeks, and instantly Rosa's body was very limp. Karna couldn't believe what He read. Rosa also rushed to walk into Kia's house. Rosa saw that Kia was already lying down. Rosa walked up to kia and hugged him in tears.
Everyone looked at Rosa strangely. Kia's mother also tells people to take Rosa away from her house, but Kia's younger sister blocks her mother.

"Mother, she is a friend of brother." The child said.
"Who is he, mom has never known him." Mother kia said.
"Auntie, I'm Rosa. kia's best friend." Rosa said sadly.
"Rosa, kia, kia is gone." Mother kia said sadly.
Rosa also hugged kia's mother.

The funeral process for Kia took place. After the funeral is over. Everyone returned home. Rosa delivers kia's mother and sister to their home. After dropping them home, Kia's sister gives Rosa a kia's notebook.
"This is for brother" Said the little brother kia.
"This book? it's the same book I've ever given Kia." Rosa said sadly.
"Sis, kaka Kia used to tell me a lot about kaka. Kaka tells her that rosa is her best friend. And kaka got this book from kak rosa. Kaka really wants to see Sister Rosa. But what is the power, Kaka is no longer able to go to Bali. Kaka has cancer, that's why Kaka doesn't have much time. Kaka always said, if if you come here please give her this book and tell her to read the last letter. And Kaka asked you to read this letter in the park where you used to share your grievances." Kia's sister said.
Rosa also cried after hearing the story about Kia's Life.

The next morning, Rosa goes to the park, where as a child she and Kia liked to share their grievances. When he arrived at the park. Rosa opened the back book. Rosa also read the book.

It says Kia Atallya.
Hi Ni Putu Rosa Amelia. Rosa my best friend. Rosa, I miss you so much. When you read this book, it must be that I am now gone. Rosa, I want to say these things to you directly. But what's more, I don't have much time left. Rosa, I want to say thank you. Thank you Rosa, you have become my best friend. Thank you for teaching what Friendship means. Rosa maybe we are far apart. But remember, you are a very close person in my heart. Rosa, you know I'd love to tell our lasting friendship to the rest of the world. Tells the meaning of Friendship. That friendship is a relationship made on the basis of the heart. although you are very far away from me, but you are very close to me. Cry Rosa, if you want to be a manangis. Rosa if you cry today. Please promise, one day you won't cry again because of me. I'm sorry that it had to make you cry. I, Kia will always be with you Rosa. Even if you don't see me, I will still be with you.
For Rosa my best friend." Rosa said sadly.
Rosa cried profusely at the meeting. When finished crying. Rosa returned to Bali.

3 Years passed, Rosa became a teacher in Bali. Rosa teaches the true meaning of Friendship to all her students and also to her friends and family.

7 Years passed, Rosa and her family went to Bandung for vacation. Rosa goes to the Park, the Garden where witnesses her eternal friendship with the kia.
Rosa wrote on a paper and read it.

"10 Years have passed, Kia. You know I have become a Master, I also have a small family. Thank you Kia for each of your stories, which always taught me what relationships mean. Kia even though you are gone, you are still very close in my heart. Kia I'm sorry, forgive me for my absence when you needed me. Me, Rosa promised in this garden. That I, will fulfill my best friend's request. that is, telling the story of Rosa and Kia's friendship. This park bears witness to our friendship that people will never forget." Rosa said.

After that day, Rosa also made a story about her friendship with kia. With a story titled "Although far away, but close to the heart." As a form of his affection for his best friend's Kia. And so that everyone knows what Friendship means.

Rosa and Kia's message: Friendly relations are pure. Friendly relationships are built from the heart. When someone leaves, remember he's not far away. He is only far away from the eyes, but very close to the heart.

."$$$".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Collections Article

Nasib

Nasib Nasib Oliver Cadwell. Usia 25 tahun. Mengambil jurusan keuangan. 3 tahun pengalaman kerja. "Sempurna. Dialah yang kita butuhka...