Seek Him First

TODAY’S VERSE
But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
Matthew 6:33 (NASB)


TODAY’S THOUGHT
It’s easy for us to assume what God’s will is instead of asking Him for it. The truth is that God’s ways are not always our ways. Jesus said to seek His kingdom and righteousness before anything else. So if we want to live out God’s will in our life, then we must seek God first. A quarterback has the same goal as his coach. They both want to win the game. But the Coach is better versed in the game. He has more experience and a more comprehensive view of the whole game. If the quarterback is going to do his best, he needs to work in harmony with the coach. How much more should we align our behavior and attitudes with God Almighty? A hurtful situation, a wayward son, a sudden illness, a loss of a job. Life has many twists and turns. When they come, stop and seek God. Let Him know your thoughts, your apprehensions, your fears, and frustrations. Come to Him, seek Him first and He will direct your path.


TODAY’S PRAYER
Father, I confess that I do “my own thing” so many times. I do not take the time to know your will. I just assume that what I am doing is the “right” thing. Forgive me. Help me to stop when I am tempted to run in a certain direction. Help me to seek You first.
AMEN


______________________________________



You can get this Daily Devotional sent to your e-mail as “Moment In the Word”. CLICK HERE to have this Daily E-votional sent to your e-mail


Do You Know What Your Spiritual Gifts Are?
Now You Can. CLICK HERE to Get your FREE Spiritual Gifts Survey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Collections Article

Nasib

Nasib Nasib Oliver Cadwell. Usia 25 tahun. Mengambil jurusan keuangan. 3 tahun pengalaman kerja. "Sempurna. Dialah yang kita butuhka...