SelfImprovement :How to Think Critically to Dissolve Your Problems


By Rosina S Khan

Suppose you are in the face of a difficult situation. You need to think critically covering all sides in order to take action and make the situation better. How are you able to do this? Read on to find out.

Here is a list of scenarios:

Scenario 1

You are in a huge debt. You are going crazy. How do you deal with it? Immediately carry out a side income online from the comfort of your home in addition to the day job you hold. Ask yourself the following questions:

Is the side income enough to pay off bills?

How can you save money from your day job?

How did you fall into scarcity? Did you loan out too much to people? It's time for good budgeting.

Cut off costs from all sources and go for cheaper but healthy brands of food as well as clothing. You don't have to buy super expensive ones. As you start saving a little, keep a little for yourself and use the rest to pay off debts gradually.

You grew from this lesson. Never let yourself into a debt like this again.

Scenario 2

Suppose you are at the university level in an undergraduate program. You have failed in a course twice; the third time you fail, you will have to drop the semester. How do you deal with such a situation? Ask yourself the following questions:

Are you reading the right material? If yes, in what depth?

Do you have a lack of the concepts? Can you reach out for help?

Are you partying and dancing too much, neglecting your studies? It's time to cut that off and put more focus on your studies.

Do you have a disability? Is it causing you to lag behind? Ask the right professional to seek help.

Scenario 3

Your son is shifting you from his home to an old home. You are rather unhappy about it. When you reach there, you like nothing about the place. How do you think wisely and critically now to feel better? Ask yourself:

Can I make friends with the people here and pass time elegantly?

Can I behave better with the home caterers?

Can I play my harmonica and have fun here?

Do I have a good place to sleep?

How can I change things better for myself here now that I have left my son's home for good?

Scenario 4

You are a bachelor guy working at a reputable company. However, you haven't come across your soul mate yet. You have tried online possibilities and matchmakers. None of that worked. So how can you think critically to solve your problem? Ask yourself:

Will I make up my mind for my cousin Alicia? I am not getting much of anyone else.

Should I set a high standard and still wait for the right lady to seek me out?

How else can I approach my problem? Do I ask somebody's help or can I manage on my own?

Do I start dating and enter the dating world? Well, that should give you the edge.

Summing up, I presented here four scenarios and how you can think critically by asking good, positive-oriented questions. That really helps, you know. You can try this technique for any other problem you may be facing and smile it away, dissolving it and taking the right steps.

Rosina S Khan has authored this article. For a wealth of free resources based on stunning fiction stories, amazing self-help eBooks, commendable articles, quality scholar papers and valuable blogs, all authored by her, and much more, visit: http://rosinaskhan.weebly.com. You will be glad that you did.

If you would rather like to access her terrific collection of eBooks based only on fiction and self-help and download them for free, visit: http://www.facebook.com/RosinaSKhan.hub. You won't be disappointed and remember to like her Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Collections Article

Nasib

Nasib Nasib Oliver Cadwell. Usia 25 tahun. Mengambil jurusan keuangan. 3 tahun pengalaman kerja. "Sempurna. Dialah yang kita butuhka...