Is There a Link Between Pancreatic Cancer and Fruit?


By Norma Holt

Soon after my sister died of pancreatic cancer some pain in my back and liver region prompted urgent tests to ensure my body wasn't going down the same path. Fortunately, all that an ultrasound endoscopy revealed was a group of cysts on the organ. Believing that fruit was healthy and while trying to avoid fats, and so on, my diet included a lot of it. That's when research into the effects of fruit on the pancreas changed my thinking.

As a spiritual person with memory of reincarnation and link to the Spirit of the Universe my confidence that the Spirit would protect me from the disease was strong. It led me to a deeper understanding of how and why cancer is allowed.

An extremely valuable lecture by doctor Robert Lustig, from the University of California in the USA, started the research that has led to unraveling a myriad of reasons why certain fruits are toxins. In fact, it is all sugars or fructose consumed in enormous quantities that poison our bodies. Fruit is only one of the sources and my sister ate heaps of it.

High on the list of the most dangerous substances are sodas that people consume to quench their thirst. Poured into plastic bottles the liquid absorbs particles of plastic which is then ingested with the drink. They also contain up to a cup full of sugar per bottle, which is several times what would normally be consumed in the course of a day.

Would anyone in their right mind sit down to consume such a quantity? Yet, people are reporting the consumption of several bottles of soda per day.

Thinking fruit was healthy and that smoothies made of several pieces of fruit were the way to go it was after several days of consumption of same that my body felt really off. That's why I researched the effects of fruit on the liver and pancreas.

What I discovered shocked me. Fruit is extremely high in fructose and consuming smoothies makes a big sugar hit to the liver and pancreas with the result that fatty livers and cancer can result. That is to say nothing of things like sugar diabetes and such.

When I ran it past the doctor she noted that there is no fiber in the fruit either. That explained a lot. Immediately my diet was changed and fruit was out. Only an occasion banana, apple, kiwi fruit, or berries are now taken. Almond nuts are consumed regularly as a form of roughage along with raw vegetables, such as celery, cucumber, broccoli, and green capsicum.

The difference is amazing. My body now signs with health and weight loss has occurred. It left me wondering why there are so many ads suggesting we eat several pieces of fruit a day. It can only be because the agricultural department is responsible as my findings show that only vegetables, usually raw, and getting off red meat works for better health.

The link to the lecture is available here    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM

Norma Holt was commissioned has a brief to tear down the wall of churches and bring in the harvest. With memory of her reincarnation she knows that reincarnation is fact and that everyone who has lived is back. They are turning to the Mountain of God which is the Internet for answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Collections Article

Nasib

Nasib Nasib Oliver Cadwell. Usia 25 tahun. Mengambil jurusan keuangan. 3 tahun pengalaman kerja. "Sempurna. Dialah yang kita butuhka...